Saturday, April 18, 2020

April 18 - Michael was a cute kid

Welcome to the weekend. The days continue to blur as we adjust to what seems to be the new normal

The first noticeable song playing this morning was an instrumental or sorts. The theme song to the Dick Van Dyke show. (People - including me - think my Dad resembles DVD).  Did you know there were three versions of Rob Petrie’s entrance into the house? See below. Might need to watch it more than once to see the differences clearly, but in the first one he tumbles over the ottoman, in the second he misses it completely and in the third he misses but still stumbles



But I digress. Shortly into my waking, Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael showed up with this classic. Lisa and I were on a cruise once that Tito was on. never actually saw him other than on stage, never mind met him, but.......

“I Want You Back” by the Jackson 5

No comments:

Post a Comment